Monday, June 22, 2015

Sneaky Peek!!

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE!

Boy these gals have been blowing my mind lately! 

The newest addition to the Crafty Gals team are kicking butts and taking names! Such amazing, inspiring, and fabulous projects!! 

The gals continuing on from last term continue to surprise me every week with their talents, skills, and friendship! I'm truly lucky to have each and everyone of these gals on my team. 

Okay, okay - enough bragging about how wonderful my gals are - see for yourself! Here's a sneeky peek about the challenge that will go live on July 1st!

HINT: It's a challenge that's as bright as the sun - with THREE sponsors! We will also be having a blog hop to meet the current team! Stay tuned for lots of fun, and prizes. We hope to see you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment