Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Challenge #38: Sparkle & Glitter

Happy Wednesday lovely followers!

We have an unclaimed prize so...
The NEW winner for the Nikki Burnette (Challenge #36)  prize is:

#56: Suze - Crafty Suze



Here are the winners from challenge #36

The winner for the Lemon Shortbread prize is:

#84. Dawn - Dawnies Den


The winner for the The Paper Nest Dolls prize is:

#109. KT Fit Kitty - KT Fit Kitty

Congratulations on your win! Please use the Contact Me button at the top and let me know you've won! You have a week to claim your prizes.




THIS WEEKS TOP FIVE:

 #4: Annie 


 #57: Karen



 #64: Pat K.



 #103: Andree



 #138: Gail






Congratulations!! Here's your PERSONALIZED  TOP FIVE badges, you may display on your blog.


Now on to the challenge:

This week's challenge is Sparkle & Glitter!


Our sponsors this week are:





Prize: $20 gift certificate 



AND






Prize: $10 gift certificate 







Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until September 29th to enter! 

Good luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!

9 comments:

  1. oh I'm so excited to have been picked in your top 5, thank you so so much and I love my personalised badge which I will proudly add to my blog now. Congratulations to other top picks and winners too.
    Thank you for a fab challenge and well done to the DT on some gorgeous inspiration cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT samples. Thanks for the "sparkle and glitter" challenge. Every project needs a little bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You to the DT’s for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! That's wonderful! Thank you so much for the win! I will contact you shortly! Congrats to all the winners and picks! What a fun new challenge - I'll definitely be back to play along! Your DT samples look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so honored to be one of your Top Picks! It is a blessing and I'm delighted you enjoyed my Eiffel Tower card. :o) Stunning creations by the DT once again this week! Thank you for the endless inspiration and another wonderful challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge, I just added my creation.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I missed claiming my winners prize. So much been happening that I just didn't check. Well done to the winners & thank you for choosing my card anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for selecting my card as a Top 5. Very proud to display this fab badge on my blog. Congrats to all the winners. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete