Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Challenge #99 ~ 3 of a Kind

Happy Wednesday creative friends.


Our sponsor winners for our challenge # 98 are ...

#21 - Niki

Prize: QKR



#34 - Anna
Prize: Paper Nest Dolls


Congratulations on your win!
 Please use the Contact Me button at the top and let me know you've won.
 -- *** PLEASE MENTION WHAT PRIZE YOU WON ***--
You have a week to claim your prizes.



Our top three winners picked by our DT members are:



#10 - Beatriz


#39 - Lynda


#40 - Bernadet



Congratulations!!

Here are your  PERSONALIZED  TOP THREE badges that you may display on your blog.




This week the challenge is 3 of a Kind!


Our sponsors this week are:

My Besties Shop / Etsy Bestie Store



Prize: 3 digital images below


Conie Fong
Prize: 3 digital images


Using: My Besties 
Amy



Using: Ariela - Conie Fong
Erika



 Using: Ariela - Conie Fong
Jeanie




Using: My Besties 
Jennifer




Using:My Besties 
Judy





Using: Bella with Rose - Conie Fong 



Using: Bella with Rose - Conie Fong



Using: My Besties 



Using: Ariela - Conie Fong



 Using: Bella with Rose - Conie Fong



Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until November 22nd, 2016 to enter! 

Good luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all your amazing projects!


8 comments:

  1. Wowwwww thanks... i'm very happy!!! Congrats to the other winners!
    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud that you choosse my card into your top 3!
    Congrats to the other girls to!
    Your DT cards are amazing ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much for choosing my card. I am honored to be one of the top 3. Congratulations to the other winners as well. Beautiful creations ladies
    Xoxo Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy playing along on your challenges!! The Design Team has such lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely DT cards, thanks for the inspiration and challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for picking my card as top 3! Congrats to the other winner too! Hugs Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw I was one of the winners from challenge 98 .
    Thank you so much for the opportunity to win some digi’s from QKR
    Congrats to Anna and the ladies of the TOP3 !
    Greetings from niki1

    ReplyDelete